About: Yoobi, pronounced “you-be,” means “one for you, one for me.” For every Yoobi item you purchase, a Yoobi item will be donated to a classroom in need, right here in the U.S. It’s that simple! Yoobi was born to make colorful, vibrant tools that spark learning and creativity. Not only did we want to perk up the school supplies aisle, but we wanted to help solve a very big problem. Together we can!
Review: When school started up my daughter (17) went absolutely crazy over the new school supplies at Target. Yoobi was new and with all their bright colors, it attracted all 3 of my kids, including the toddler! They offer a wide variety of office supplies in many vibrant colors. When they offered me a review, I couldn’t choose, so I asked them to send some goodies they wanted to get out in the public.
- Mini Highlighters: This 10 pack of highlighters are only about 2 inches tall and comes in colors oranges, pinks, purples, blue, greens and yellow. Fun for the classroom or office.
- Journal: Mine came in green- available in pink, purple, green and blue. 160 sheets of college ruled paper, elastic closure and equipt with a bookmark.
- Assorted Gel Pens: 12 pack of gel pens with colored ink. These pens were featured on Opera’s The O List!
- Jumbo Highlighter: This yellow highlighter is almost 8 inches tall! Great for little kids, and non-toxic.
- Fun Paper Clips: 50 pack of blue or purple paper clips. These are vinyl coated and the pouch it comes in is resealable; so no more losing them!
- Stapler: I use a stapler on a daily basis. This one happened to come in my favorite color! Its available in pink, purple, blue, and green. Uses standard staples, and can staple up to 20 pages!
- Happy Office: This cool little desk accessory is loaded with push pins (40), paper clips (80), and mini binder clips (24). All in the vibrant colors. The containers are puzzle pieces that fit together like a puzzle.