WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU’RE EXPECTING: THE WORKOUT on DVD releases to you 12/4/12
Inspired New York Times best selling book What to Expect When You’re Expecting by Heidi Murkoff, comes WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU’RE EXPECTING: THE WORKOUT on DVD, Digital Download and On Demand on December 4, 2012 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
Staying Fit When You’re Expecting Has Never Been Easier
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU’RE EXPECTING: THE WORKOUT DVD
Street Date: 12/4/12
DVD SRP: $14.98
Hey there mama-to-be! Inspired by the perennial New York Times best selling book, What to Expect When You’re Expecting by Heidi Murkoff, comes What to Expect When You’re Expecting: The Workout debuting on DVD, Digital Download and On Demand December 4, 2012 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. The ultimate pregnancy exercise program designed to help you fit fitness into all nine months of your pregnancy. With mix-and-match routines, you can customize your workout to fit your growing body. Stay fit and firm throughout your pregnancy with cardio, stretch and strength workouts all available on the DVD for the suggested retail price of $14.98.
With six 10-minute mix-and-match routines, you can customize your workout to fit your fitness level, your mood and your growing body from day to day, week to week and trimester to trimester. Workouts include: 3 Cardio, 2 Strength and 1 Stretch & Relax — plus bonus workouts you can do anywhere, anytime. Staying healthy, fit and sexy when you’re expecting has never been so easy!
· BAREFOOT & PREGNANT: Enjoy this gentle Pilates-based workout that focuses on balance, muscle strength and circulation.
· BABY BUMP BOOT CAMP: Back-to-basics training to build stamina and strength for a healthier pregnancy.
· BABY STEPS: Bust some baby moves with this sexy, fun, easy-to-follow dance routine.
· CUTE TO THE CORE: Fight aches, pains and flab while keeping your abs and hips strong and toned with Pilates-based moves.
· BUNS IN THE OVEN: Target-tone your buns with this total-body workout designed to firm up your legs, buns and thighs.
Stretch & Relax:
· MIND, BODY & BABY: Practice gentle yoga moves to help rejuvenate your aching body and tight muscles.
*Weights, a yoga mat and a pillow are recommended.
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES*
· Working This Workout – preview
· Exercise Smarts – tips and exercise advice from Heidi
· Your Main Squeeze – kegel exercises
· Workstation Workout – exercises at the office/desk
· Bouncing Baby Ball – utilizing a stability ball
*Subject to change
Year of Production: 2012
Title Copyright: © 2012 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Rating: Not Rated
DVD Closed Captioned: English
DVD Format: 16×9 Widescreen (1.78:1)
DVD Audio Status: 2.0 Dolby Digital
Disclaimer: ~Emptynester Reviews may have been paid for this post via with a free product/monetarily/ or not at all. ~This post may contain affliliate links and may lead you off page. ~If Emptynester Reviews is not listed as a "HOST" for a GIVEAWAY, then I am not responsible for the winning choice, or the prize distribution. ~~ABOVE ALL~~ I only share posts on my page that I feel will benefit my readers. My readers come first, as without them, I wouldn't be here. :) ~~I Heart MY FANS!~~ Julie