Welcome Emptynester Reviews fans to a review for SKYREADY, a kit designed to help you and your loved ones to remain healthy!
Skyready is a kit that was developed by a Mother, as well as a Nurse, that encountered flying with her children a bit on the unsanitary side! Skyready is not an easy to kit to purchase for yourself, your loved ones, or anyone taking a flight that may not have the forethought to pack essentials to make your trip more enjoyable. I give extreme kudos to Rachelle Michelon, an emergency room nurse with over 15 years experience and a mother of two! Rachelle has thought of all the essentials to keep you sanitary during the flight as well as be able to rest using the eye mask, ear plugs!
Most of us don’t think of ALL of the kit items while preparing for a trip, I know I don’t. I try to make sure of the typical first aid items, however hands down I never remember ear plugs or an eye mask! I am excited to snag some of these kits up for my children for when they travel to Texas to their Grandparents this Thanksgiving. My daughter isÂ going to be 7 months pregnant by then and along with my 6 year old Grandson, I don’t want them taking any chances!
2 THUMBS UP and a Special Thank You to Rachelle Michelon for taking it upon herself to watch out for the health of others as well as she does her own family! That is Amazing!!
Each kit comes with the following:
- SURFACE WIPES: Clean Well(TM) wipes are a quick and easy way to clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces. Pre-moistened disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of germs including viruses that cause colds and flu.
- EYE MASK: When your brain senses pure darkness, it causes the production of melatonin, the chemical of sleep.
- EAR PLUGS: Foam ear plugs are soft and comfortable, Block out noises and get the rest you need. (Includes reusable case.)
- MASK: Wearing a face mask will greatly reduce your risk for airborne illnesses. Likewise, wearing a mask while you are sick will protect your fellow passengers.
- VITAMIN C: Emergen-CÂ® features 24 nutrients, including 1,000 mg of immune supporting vitamin C. Be sure to keep your body properly hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids before and during your flight.
- HAND SANITIZER: Hand Sanitizer helps protect health and well-being by killing 99.99% of most common germs that might make people sick.
Why is the SKYREADY kitÂ a perfect gift to have on your holiday gift giving list?
-retails for $14.99
-nothing else like it currently on the market
-can be found at Francescaâ€™s Boutiques, Travelsmith.com, Flight001, Amazon.com, Crews of California and many more (see website for listings).
-contains the essentials to AVOID the flu or norovirus (gastric illness), MRSA and other contagious infections
Skyready isn’t just for the sky it is also great for anyone!!
Is someone on your Holiday shopping list…
-cruise ship bound
-visitors traveling to come see newborns in the first 6 months of life
-first college bound flight
-anyone traveling to an athletic event (run, cycle, climb, golf, triathlon, yoga retreat)
-tours (wine tasting, senior trips, art history tours)
-interviewing for a new job
-frequent business travelers
*Individuals who are immunocompromised are less capable of battling infections because of an immune response that is not properly functioning. Reducing exposure to germs is vital to avoiding unnecessary infections.
Pregnancy, cancer, kidney failure, diabetes, hiv, organ transplant recipients, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, use of corticosteroid medications (e.i., prednisone) and MS are some examples of immunocompromised conditions or states.
Disclosure: I was given 1 Skyready kit to review, I only review items I feel will benefit my readers. I do not make false statements to gain anything off of my reviews. I feel my readers come first before anyone.