Thanksgiving is coming upon us fast! Thanksgiving to me is a time of year to sit around with the family and reflect on the year that you just had. There is no better feeling then to be with your loved ones and giving thanks to each and every one of them! Lets not forget the dinner with a BUTTERBALL TURKEY and everything that goes with it!
Did you know that Butterball conducted its first-ever consumer survey this year for a pulse on Thanksgiving preppers’ expectations and realities when it comes to one of the most important meals of the year. I wanted to share some interesting findings for you to include. The survey found:
- Two-thirds of Americans rank Thanksgiving as one of their favorite holidays.
- Two-thirds of Americans like to incorporate new traditions into their celebrations…many of which include cooking up new and different recipes for loved ones to enjoy.
- Out of all things Thanksgiving preparers cook up, they’re most proud of the turkey. And 88 percent prep it the old-school way: in an oven.
- 84 percent feel excited about preparing the meal, and 74 percent of Americans don’t expect Thanksgiving to be perfect.
- It’s the turkey! Despite the overall positivity around the holiday, first-time millennial preparers are still feeling the pressure. Eight in 10 first-time cooks worry about cooking the turkey correctly. This number drops among experienced preparers, but still 43% worry about getting it right.
Ever have one of those holidays that you are just not sure on how to cook the best Turkey! Butterball has you covered that offer a Calling and texting number for all your turkey cooking questions!
- Text Help (844-877-3456): Send the Turkey Talk-Line a text! Holiday cooking text help will be available starting Nov. 1, with extended hours starting the week of Thanksgiving.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting November 1, 2017, through December 24, 2017, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
Butterball also offers many recipes for you to try:
Digital Newsroom: http://www.firstlinemedia.com/mnr/butterball_2017/
Butterball launched a campaign to make a Thanksgiving Turkey emoji a reality! Did you know that every other major holiday has an emoji except for Thanksgiving? You can change that by signing the petition at:
sign the petition on Change.org.
You can also find information on Butterball at:
Butterball Cookbook Plus App.: http://www.butterball.com/butterball-cookbook-plus-app